This screenshot should give you a good idea of some of the changes
Ability to like profile post comments
This is actually specifically one of the most popular suggestions and is pretty self explanatory. Profile post comments now support the like system.
Of course if someone likes your comment, you get an alert just as you would expect:
And we have also added support for comments appearing in the News Feed / Recent Activity:
Soft deleting profile post comments
Until now the only way to remove profile post comments is to permanently delete it. In XenForo 1.5 we are bringing the ability to soft delete comments in the same way you can soft delete profile posts and other content:
Ability to search profile post comments
Profile post comments are now indexed and are searchable from the global "Everything" search or from the Search Profile Posts tab on the search page:
If you decide to search for profile post comments, you will see these alongside the results for profile posts.
After XenForo 1.5 is installed, we will begin to index any new profile post comments. Remember to rebuild the search index to have your existing comments indexed too.
As I'm sure you would expect, we have now also implemented the remaining content-based controls that you see on most other content types:
Here's a summary:
- Comments can now be reported
- They can be undeleted (if soft deleted)
- They can be approved/unapproved
- Profile post comments have always been subject to spam checks, but now they have support for the moderation queue rather than blocked completely.
- Moderator actions on profile post comments are now logged in the Moderator Log
- Warnings can be issued on comments
- And you can trigger the spam cleaner from a comment and the comments can be soft deleted (and restored) via the spam clean process.