Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
Hey great addon :D
Could you set a default cover for all users, since users are asking be about the correct dimensions to assure a nice profile cover!

Like for example, on your website with your cover, your cover photo is squished.
Yep! I think about that. But almost styles using responsive so will resize with of profile page ;)
I wish we can use fixed with style and I will need building crop control :P

Yep! I think about that. But almost styles using responsive so will resize with of profile page ;)

Doesn't the whole concept fail because of this though? With responsive the container will change size and the image will often just look wrong.

We use notices with images as the background and have the same problem. It's either allow the image to keep it's correct aspect ratio and to be cut off or have it squashed horribly...?

It would be great if the admin could upload a number of images that can be chosen by the member to set as their cover and they can select them. Would be a handy feature if you didn't want members uploading them (you'd set the permission) and they could select preset ones.

Doesn't the whole concept fail because of this though? With responsive the container will change size and the image will often just look wrong.

We use notices with images as the background and have the same problem. It's either allow the image to keep it's correct aspect ratio and to be cut off or have it squashed horribly...?
Planning in next features ;)
It would be great if the admin could upload a number of images that can be chosen by the member to set as their cover and they can select them. Would be a handy feature if you didn't want members uploading them (you'd set the permission) and they could select preset ones.
Oh! That will make better? Hehe

Considering a purchase, but I'm curious about the dimensions of the cover photo. What If I only want cover photos 75% of the default height?

Top Bottom