Profile background image customization - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

We are using a theme by PixelExit and when using this, the permissions are applied correctly, I added an image and the image does not show up on the profile page.

We are using XenForo 1.4.7 and just switched to SSL if it makes any difference.

We are using a theme by PixelExit and when using this, the permissions are applied correctly, I added an image and the image does not show up on the profile page.

We are using XenForo 1.4.7 and just switched to SSL if it makes any difference.
Please, create a ticket with the link to your profil page using background image.

Is there a recommended image size for this add-on by the way? I noticed images with a height of 1024 needed to be bigger to fit the stretch of the page properly.

No, it normally auto-stretches to the page.

Have you got a screenshot of what you implies ?

Clément

Red one is 1920 x 1080 and the one that fits is 2500 x 1500.

As you can see, the bottom is cropped off on the 1080 height one.

Attachments

• screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 18
  • screenshot1.webp
    screenshot1.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 18
DaniD, I don't undesrtand what you mean by that, if it is set to cover I don't see how you would resize and reposition the image honestly.

@rafass: simple addon, different policies ;)

Clément

DaniD, I don't undesrtand what you mean by that, if it is set to cover I don't see how you would resize and reposition the image honestly.

@rafass: simple addon, different policies ;)

Clément

Ah. I'll try my best to explain! I uploaded a smaller background, and it positioned it to the right side of the screen. In that case, I would have liked (it's definitely not a need!) to reposition my background image to the center, or to make it larger to fit more of the screen. Does that make sense?

Alternatively, even if it's set to fit all on the screen, users may want the option to be able to show only a portion of the background image. That's just what I'm thinking, but again, it's not like this is essential.

Thanks!

I had already the info as I did it on another addon.

Was planning on doing it in the cover way. But indeed that fix the image to the page might be better.

Top Bottom