Profile background image customization - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Hello,

That would not be the place as this product is for members to choose a background for their profile page.
This is not related to the forum, but I could make an addon to do so.

Clément

Last edited:
@derpyhooves I don't use UI.X anymore but from memory I recall there was a background image chooser feature that can be toggled (AD styler) which might be overriding this addon for you?

Hello MtoR,

I've had a few members report that when a member decides to change their profile background image, the old (previous) one is cached. Even after refreshing the page.

The workaround that I've told members to do a "Force refresh" (CTRL+F5) on Chrome or clear their cache.

Is this because the file name for the uploaded profile background image does not change even after uploading a new one? Perhaps a new unique filename for each profile image change would fix this? Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Ah yes you are right, might have to add something like a unix timestamp... my bad.

I'll note this and fix this once I am done with RM MarketPlace upgrade.

I think you are mistaking of addon.

The screen you point doesn't refer at this addon.

Clément

Hello MtoR,

I've had a few members report that when a member decides to change their profile background image, the old (previous) one is cached. Even after refreshing the page.

The workaround that I've told members to do a "Force refresh" (CTRL+F5) on Chrome or clear their cache.

Is this because the file name for the uploaded profile background image does not change even after uploading a new one? Perhaps a new unique filename for each profile image change would fix this? Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Can you get a fix out for this please?

This is in the project pipeline, update for that addon to be expected somewhere in august.

Clément

Top Bottom