Profile background image customization - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

You said July in June and people using UI.X have had issues and you keep pushing other add-ons out without fixing these things already, I am not impressed as I am sure others are not.

I understand you are busy and have other projects but stop pushing a ton of add-ons out and charging users without fixing the ones you have out, it is an important issue and a lot of complaints from forum members as they have to hard refresh to fix it.

I love this addon, especially running this on my Mac. I had every intention of using this as an account upgrade for members within the community. However, when viewing it from my laptop which isn't a widescreen like my Mac ... this addon is basically unseen with barely any image showing vs a widescreen. Is there a way to make it somewhat visible for those screens that are not widescreens like Mac users? Thanks.

Depending on your style, they may have their own system but in ACP > Appearance > Style Properties there is a setting somewhere to adjust the widths, sizes etc if that helps. I'm sure someone can give you a better answer.

Note: The refresh works fine now, thank you for fixing it.

I love this addon, especially running this on my Mac. I had every intention of using this as an account upgrade for members within the community. However, when viewing it from my laptop which isn't a widescreen like my Mac ... this addon is basically unseen with barely any image showing vs a widescreen. Is there a way to make it somewhat visible for those screens that are not widescreens like Mac users? Thanks.

Do you have a screenshot ?

I'm at work but the minute I get home I will submit one from my Mac and PC. Thank u so much for responding. I'll Be home around 2pm, PT.

Hey @MtoR ... so one shows clearly the widescreen shot from my mac .. the other is a standard view . unfortunately that view is a taken from a cell phone .. but you get the idea.

Attachments

• m3bg.webp
    m3bg.webp
    150.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150708_001640.webp
    20150708_001640.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 11
Oh I see, well one solution I would be able to provide is to render the background (white) transparent.

What do you think ?

Clément

If you make your forum area smaller to do that then it would be like zooming out out small devices squishing the content imo.

Where the yellow arrows are, I had already reduced the size to show more of the bg, at least for the widescreen monitors. Then my buddy showed my his on a standard screen and you couldn't see much of anything .. rendering this addon pretty much useless for me. I love the addon, but it's more about having it as an account upgrade .. and not everyone has a widescreen. As for the red arrows .. .are you saying that I need to make that smaller or indented more? I'm not sure how to do that but hopefully, I'll get some sort of work around. I appreciate your reply, zynephix.

Attachments

• m3bg1.webp
    m3bg1.webp
    151.6 KB · Views: 4
No No, I mean that on this page, I could render that white area more transparent (like some opacitity you know).

Since we will be moving from vbulletin to xenforo, my members expect somewhat similar profile customization functionality. Changing the background is nice, but we need much more. Please consider to add functions to customize the entire profile. I know its a lot to ask for but there will be plenty of people interested in it.

Please add:
  1. change font, font color
  2. change color/background img for tabs, section header, section footer, secondary content background, borders
  3. add prodfile cover (like ******* profile cover)

Since we will be moving from vbulletin to xenforo, my members expect somewhat similar profile customization functionality. Changing the background is nice, but we need much more. Please consider to add functions to customize the entire profile. I know its a lot to ask for but there will be plenty of people interested in it.

Please add:
  1. change font, font color
  2. change color/background img for tabs, section header, section footer, secondary content background, borders
  3. add prodfile cover (like ******* profile cover)

Thought you already had a xF board :P

That's indeed a lot, and I was not planning on making such a big update for this add-on.

1. Seems feasible, though I have fears with some very specific styles... You'd see the whole fonts customized ? (ie. even the menu links and so and so forth ?)
2. Hum not sure I understand that one, we are talking of same colors, etc... for all tabs ?
3. Yeah I see.

Clément

Top Bottom