Professional Style Designers - Are You Making Skins for Xenforo ?

vijayninel

Hi,

I know its rather premature right now as XenForo isn't even beta as yet, but wanted to know if any professional style designers, some of whom I know are members here have plans to be making styles for Xenforo anytime soon?

The default style which comes along with the forum software does not suit all communities. So no matter how much kier and mike like the "clean look"of xenforo, it is not going to be to the taste of all admins and their communities who have very different tastes. The lack of good professional skins for vB4 was one of the reasons why a lot of people did not buy/upgrade to vB4.

I wonder if xenforo have given pre-beta xenforo to professional style designers for evaluation as yet.

Thanks.

I'm just so very excited to see what styles/skins/themes are developed as am noting Graphics folks from both Invision and vBulletin floating around. Think it's going to be magic time kids.

I'm just so very excited to see what styles/skins/themes are developed as am noting Graphics folks from both Invision and vBulletin floating around. Think it's going to be magic time kids.

But I hope they will not be just doing custom work like John. There should be good pre made styles available as well.

Top Bottom