1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Problems with users

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Domicuc, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Domicuc

Domicuc Member

I Need big help :( ..
    Not create a new user
    ;( i cant create new user please help me guys ! :-D. Thanks..

2. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Going to need a bit more information here.

How are you creating the new users? via Registration, or via the Admin Control Panel? Are you getting any errors?

3. Domicuc

Domicuc Member

Mysqli statement execute error : Field '3ps_cmfu_options' doesn't have a default value Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297 Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479 Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574 Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 16

4. Domicuc

Domicuc Member

Admin control Panel error = Mysqli statement execute error : Field '3ps_cmfu_options' doesn't have a default value Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297 Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479 Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574 Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 16

5. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

6. Domicuc

Domicuc Member

i dont understand plese can you give me easy tutorial ? :D.. instructions) :D..

7. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

You need to post a support request in that thread for the add-on

8. Domicuc

Domicuc Member

but this addon i have off.. :D

9. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You should disable the add-on temporarily until the author provides you with a fix.

10. Domicuc

Domicuc Member

Ou .. When i disabled ADDON = MY POINTS .. ALL WORKING.. :D..

Thanks guys :).

11. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

When did you download and install this addon? I believe you've downloaded an earlier release (the latest one doesn't have this problem)