Problems confirming accounts with demo

Chuck

I wanted to let some of the members of my organization get the feel of Xenforo by posting to the demo forum I set up, but whenever they cannot activate/confirm their accounts. They receive the account confirmation email and when they click on the link they go to Xenforo's Create a Demo page, and since they can't activate their account they cannot make a test post in the demo.

Is there a way to fix this so some of the members of my group will can get a feel for XF, or are the demos set up in a way where only a limited number of users (in this case the admin and one other person) can actually post threads?

I really like XF and everything that I have read about has been pretty positive. I would love to show some of the people in my group the demo and have them experience the full effect of XF.
Just in case it helps the demo is at <removed>

Just manually approve all of the accounts (set them to Valid) - which I have just done.

BTW, I have removed the link to the demo as anyone would have been able to log in using the default admin password and take control of it.

Thanks for the help. I am a little curious as to why the confirm account link stopped working. Is this more of something that happens on a demo or could something like this happen when we have the full version?

Thanks for the help. I am a little curious as to why the confirm account link stopped working. Is this more of something that happens on a demo or could something like this happen when we have the full version?
It's specific to the demo. It may happen if they aren't "associated" with the correct demo, possibly due to closing the browser.

Top Bottom