problem with upgrading to 1.1 beta 4

marioman

in localhost i tried to upgrade

after download upgrade files only and overwrite it i begin upgrade but i get error that upgrade not completed and i should re upgrade another time

when i begin to upgrade i get this error

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1000470' for key 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in C:/AppServ/www/xenforo/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in C:/AppServ/www/xenforo/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in C:/AppServ/www/xenforo/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in C:/AppServ/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/Install/Model/Upgrade.php at line 22
    XenForo_Install_Model_Upgrade->insertUpgradeLog() in C:/AppServ/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 102
    XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRun() in C:/AppServ/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:/AppServ/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/AppServ/www/xenforo/install/index.php at line 17

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
That should be fine. I will have to investigate to see how this could be triggered.

marioman

i deleted it and try re upgrade but i get same error

Uh oh! The upgrade did not complete successfully. Please try again.

how can i know the reason of this error ?
i don't get any errors in Server Error Logs

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Hold on - I just checked various line numbers and noticed your version ID there. I don't think you've uploaded the files properly.

marioman

done, Your upgrade to 1.1.0 Beta 4 has completed successfully!

but i think xenforo should check upgrade version, if it letter than present version stop upgrading and make attention

Mike Law

ok cool...
any chance you guys can write an SSH upgrade guide or do SVN updates?

what I did now was kinda silly, but cant be bothered with FTP

download from xenforo, unzip to desktop, rename upload to public_html, zip, upload zip to root folder, ssh, unzip -o xen.zip, finished. Saves me a good 15 minutes!