1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug Problem with Twitter in profile?

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Brogan, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I've added my Twitter account to my profile but it's just being shown as a plain text string with no url or option to click.

Is this correct?

Attached Files:

2. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

I think that's how it's supposed to be.
  3. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

That's how it appears, yes. I'm guessing it might be a link later down the line.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I would have expected it to be a url linking to the twitter account at least.
    KURTZ likes this.
  5. Derek Ivey

Derek Ivey Member

It would be even cooler if they pulled in your Twitter feed and showed a few recent tweets...
  6. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

Agreed Kier did state recently that further Twitter integration is planned latter down the line...
  7. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

Yep, as long as they created a framework to handle such it will be easy to add, even open id support.
  8. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

I am hoping for OpenID support for registration and login... Basically pull what information is available via the OpenID then prompt for the rest... Though again if the framework and plugin system is well built it should allow for anyone to add this functionality at a latter date and that is just as cool :D
  9. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

Yep , drop and run, the beauty behind a MVC framework.
  10. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member