Cannot reproduce Problem with the editor in quick reply

Matthew Hawley

cd0w.png

Look in the top left corner.

You know, it'd be really helpful to give a bit of an insight on how to reproduce the issue and what exactly we're meant to be looking for. Goes a loooong way, trust me :rolleyes:

You know, it'd be really helpful to give a bit of an insight on how to reproduce the issue and what exactly we're meant to be looking for. Goes a loooong way, trust me :rolleyes:
I completely agree with this.

Looking at your screenshot it looks like the problem is somehow related to quoting someone else's post and it's left the "Write something here..." text in place. However I cannot reproduce this on Windows 7 using Chrome and I've tried several times now. You'll therefore have to give some more detail on how you get this to happen, whether or not it always happens etc.

I completely agree with this.

Looking at your screenshot it looks like the problem is somehow related to quoting someone else's post and it's left the "Write something here..." text in place. However I cannot reproduce this on Windows 7 using Chrome and I've tried several times now. You'll therefore have to give some more detail on how you get this to happen, whether or not it always happens etc.

I don't know how to be any more clearer. I click the reply button.

I don't see a screenshot but yeah I tried clicking the reply button and I didn't notice anything wrong.

That said, some tweaks have been rolled out so it's possible that this was really just related to the other editor regression.

I don't know how to be any more clearer. I click the reply button.
Does it happen every single time?
Is it still happening now?
Do you do anything after clicking reply, or is it like that immediately?
Does the error continue if you click in the editor?
Does the error continue if you type in the editor?
What version of Chrome?

Top Bottom