Problem with our xenforo community

Senpai

I've used many different forums in the passed like "MyBB , vBulletin , PhpBB and xenforo "
and xenforo is my fave one out of them the way it looks its layout and everything, but i've noticed staff that I haven't noticed in other forum communities the support tutorials and resources are kinda down hill it might be because xenforo is new i made like 4 threads and only staff members have been willing to help out that's just and example us a community we should all try to help out each other that's what I really think. I'm not trying to get any hate for this its just my opinion ! xenforo support has fallen back and sorry about my bad English

Most of the people that normally provide some kind of support in their "free time" or "paid time"are busy learning or building XF2, so of course it is going to take a bit longer to get replies here.

Most of the people that normally provide some kind of support in their "free time" or "paid time"are busy learning or building XF2, so of course it is going to take a bit longer to get replies here.
ahh i see hopefully in the future i master xenforo and how the templates work

Top Bottom