1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Problem with links (password and registration)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by jadmperry, Sep 23, 2013.

1. jadmperry

jadmperry Well-Known Member

Since upgrading to 1.2, I have had a problem with links generated and sent via email.

This first came up with email confirmation on registration- folks starting sending me emails from the contact link stating that when they clicked on the link in their confirmation email, it would throw an error- "
    1. Physical Evaluation Board Forum - Error
    The requested page could not be found."

Could not figure out the problem, so I disabled confirmation email requirement for new members.

Now, I am getting folks saying that their password reset emails are also not working- throwing up the same error- "Physical Evaluation Board Forum - Error
    The requested page could not be found."

I do not know if this is related, but, my paypal donations block is not updating either. (Money is coming through paypal, but the block is not getting updated. I can live with this, just wondering if it might be related, if there is a cron job that is failing, or something else.

Site is at www.pebforum.com/site

File Health Check reads all expected files are present.

Any ideas or help would be great! Thanks in advance!
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The board url in the acp is likely wrong.
    jadmperry likes this.
  3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

jadmperry likes this.
  4. jadmperry

BROGAN!!!!! You are the best- that sorted things straight away! (I think I ended up messing around with the url because of XenPorta.
  5. jadmperry

Thanks for chiming in, too! The more the merrier!

Appreciate it, gents!