Problem with Google Chrome Browser

unkn0wn

I have a problem when I am using google chrome..
Here is the screenshot of the error:
help 2.webp

This error occurs whenever I am opening any pages on the front end of my forum. But it only occurs when I use google chrome.
I am using XenPortal addon and Flexile Template for my forum.

And one more question. Can I delete resolved report on reported items?

now it is happenning on my firefox too..
here is the screenshot:
help 2.1.webp

If I clear all my history and I login to facebook then login to the forum and logout and login again several times, this problem will happens again on chrome.. Everytime I open the forum, this forum has automatic login feature, and after logging in message shown, this error occured..

If i use www. prefix, this error won't happen, but when there are no www. this error happens. Please help me how to fix this? are there anyway to force using www. prefix?

This problem still occured in internet explorer.. Anytime I login using facebook and when the session has timed out, this error happens..

This problem still occured in internet explorer.. Anytime I login using facebook and when the session has timed out, this error happens..
I can't manage all my user to clear any cookies and caches before opening my forum right?

I have tried several things to fix this:
  1. Disable all addons didn't work
  2. Change to default theme didn't work
  3. Disable Facebook integration worked
I need this integration to attract visitor, is it the bug from xenforo?

I don't experience this problem on any XenForo site with any browser so it could be related to your server configuration.

Try contacting your host to see if they can help.

I don't experience this problem on any XenForo site with any browser so it could be related to your server configuration.

Try contacting your host to see if they can help.

Ok, I'll try contacting customer support for this? Any idea which server configuration is wrong?

Try checking your .htaccess file for any rewrite rules on the /logout/. A longshot, but it's possible.

Here is my .httacess file James..
Code:
#    Mod_security can interfere with uploading of content such as attachments. If you
#    cannot attach files, remove the "#" from the lines below.
#<IfModule mod_security.c>
#    SecFilterEngine Off
#    SecFilterScanPOST Off
#</IfModule>

ErrorDocument 401 default
ErrorDocument 403 default
ErrorDocument 404 default
ErrorDocument 500 default

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On

#    If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
    #    line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
    #    of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
    #RewriteBase /xenforo

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^(data|js|styles|install) - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>
Do you see anything wrong with this?

Your .htaccess file looks fine.

Who is your host?
I'll do a search to see if anyone else using them has had problems.

Presumably you've used the Facebook tool in the ACP to confirm everything is configured correctly?

Your .htaccess file looks fine.

Who is your host?
I'll do a search to see if anyone else using them has had problems.

Presumably you've used the Facebook tool in the ACP to confirm everything is configured correctly?

I'm using Host Gator. Isn't there many users who use Host Gator?

It's difficult to know what the problem is and therefore what solution to implement.

It seems to be related to either the URL Facebook is returning or how your host is handling it.

Speak to your host, they may be able to help.

Here is some error logs from facebook integration in xenforo. The message in the front end is: "Unable to connect to Facebook".
This happens pretty frequent because only me testing the website.
Here is the error code:
Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Facebook returned the following error: Code was invalid or expired.. - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:272
Generated By: Unknown Account, Sunday at 11:58 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionFacebook()
#1 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/index.php(17): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(132) "http://belajaron.com/register/facebook?code=2.9FYMwkyg8LUocZJDn32B4g__.3600.1300644000-100002240732176%7C50wkm2t3zXketTG8F4nliY74kkU"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["code"] => string(86) "2.9FYMwkyg8LUocZJDn32B4g__.3600.1300644000-100002240732176|50wkm2t3zXketTG8F4nliY74kkU"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Facebook returned the following error: Code was invalid or expired.. - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:272
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 3:21 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionFacebook()
#1 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(132) "http://belajaron.com/register/facebook?code=2.57svfnLMl13V9vwVwvzyBQ__.3600.1300874400-100002240732176%7C-WfoQyzz0ulqxlJaQD9-Uzjgwgs"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["code"] => string(86) "2.57svfnLMl13V9vwVwvzyBQ__.3600.1300874400-100002240732176|-WfoQyzz0ulqxlJaQD9-Uzjgwgs"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Code:
Error Info
Generated By: test-user, Today at 3:22 PM
Stack Trace

#3 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(132) "http://belajaron.com/register/facebook?code=2.57svfnLMl13V9vwVwvzyBQ__.3600.1300874400-100002240732176%7C-WfoQyzz0ulqxlJaQD9-Uzjgwgs"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["code"] => string(86) "2.57svfnLMl13V9vwVwvzyBQ__.3600.1300874400-100002240732176|-WfoQyzz0ulqxlJaQD9-Uzjgwgs"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Is it because of the web hosting too?

Hi Brogan,

Can you tell me the full system requirement for Xenforo so it will work perfectly?
Is it all the system requirement? Because it is all I can find in the xenforo.com site.
XenForo System Requirements

• PHP: 5.2.4+
  • MySQL: 5.0+
  • PHP extensions: MySQLi, GD (with JPEG support), PCRE, SPL, SimpleXML, DOM, JSON, iconv, ctype
  • PHP safe_mode off

Top Bottom