XF 2.2 Problem with duplicating a live site to use as a test site

Anatoliy

So last night I installed a fresh xF 2.2 and everything went smooth. Today I'm following the guide...
...and I'm stuck at " Update Options -> Basic Board Information -> Board URL to match the new test URL ". I go to /test/admin.php and see an empty page.
Or I should change it in the database with phpMyAdmin? In this case what is the table name? I wasn't able to find appropriate table name.

Solution
If it's a new 2.2 installation, how does that correlate with duplicating your live site?

There's no reason why admin.php won't work for a new site.
If you're seeing a blank page then it could be due to another index page being in the directory, or some other server side issue.
If it's a new 2.2 installation, how does that correlate with duplicating your live site?

If you're seeing a blank page then it could be due to another index page being in the directory, or some other server side issue.

Solution

Sorry that I was not clear. My rusty English...
First it was a fresh 2.2 installation. Then I deleted all tables & files, and started from 0 following the above mentioned instruction.
Anyway, I just removed everything again and repeated all steps in the guide and now it works! I got into ACP! )
Probably I lost a file/folder/table during the first attempt.

Thanks for help anyway.

So I upgraded to 2.2 and everything went smooth. The only thing - I see " There are scheduled jobs outstanding which have not run. Jobs may not be getting triggered when expected. " in ACP. What is it and what should I do about it?

OK, maybe not so smooth... )
job.php is getting into some crazy loop for 3 mnts. Page is loaded, but it's going and going & going. threadviews, forumviews, forumlist.
all add-ons are disabled, style is xF original.

0.webp

huh, I have it on my production site too... ooops )
But it wasn't like that before, I was checking for lazyloading and other stuff. Pages behaved properly.

on a test site with 2.2 not just disabled but uninstalled all plugins, deleted all styles except one fresh original, deleted all custom widgets. now a loop ends not in 3min but in 1.7m.

I see you got a hell lot of job.php executions in your browser console screenshot.
Is this phenomenon style-specific in your forum? or does it happen whichever style you are using in your forum?

Top Bottom