Problem with checkout

Carlos

When I entered my info, it showed an error saying "No customer could be found with that email address."

What am I doing wrong?

how?
it shows me one and the only option..
anyway.. i had to register with pp and pay via pp...

and why I can't add one more copy? one hand = one license?

3522-a3a95fbfd42bcc750ab07ab6c43c2299.jpg

I have gone though the step three times... and I seem not able to get pass Review & Continue. I am going to hate myself if that was the end.... It does not confirm that I have purchase anything, as I did not get access. Will try it on IE browser, after I get answer...

I have gone though the step three times... and I seem not able to get pass Review & Continue. I am going to hate myself if that was the end.... It does not confirm that I have purchase anything, as I did not get access. Will try it on IE browser, after I get answer...
I had that happen a few times... eventually (by apparently randomly clicking "Review and Checkout" and then "Checkout" sporadically) it finally went through to the final purchase page hehehe - only to be stalled by paypal!

Ashley, I'll drop a contact note in a sec :) Thanks.

K/M/A - in the future, If I were you, I'd implement a SSL on the order form. Some people want to know they can trust you, so they look for this lock symbol on the lower right corner, or next to the address bar.

Top Bottom