Problem with checkout

Carlos

When I entered my info, it showed an error saying "No customer could be found with that email address."

What am I doing wrong?

Yes I know that, but I my card is not supported as it's not a credit card and I don't have one because it's almost impossible to have one in my country. :(

I am so sorry. :( But you can't really blame XenForo there - it's not their decision to make a credit card impossible to get in your country. Just saying.

I am so sorry. :( But you can't really blame XenForo there - it's not their decision to make a credit card impossible to get in your country. Just saying.

No, I'm not blaming them for that, I'm blaming them for not having another method other than the one through PP.
Well, they maybe work it out in the future. :rolleyes:

Im having issues using my Barclaycard with paypal. Its just not accepting it. Keeps coming back with the following error "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number."

No, I'm not blaming them for that, I'm blaming them for not having another method other than the one through PP.
Well, they maybe work it out in the future. :rolleyes:

Paypal is the best way to keep their costs low, the cost to process a credit card with paypal is pennies compare to larger CC processors who typicaly want 1-5 dollars per transaction + % per transaction + monthly fees.

Paypal is the best way to keep their costs low, the cost to process a credit card with paypal is pennies compare to larger CC processors who typicaly want 1-5 dollars per transaction + % per transaction + monthly fees.

Yes, that makes sense, but they should take into consideration the rest of us who can't pay through PayPaly.

Yes I know that, but I my card is not supported as it's not a credit card and I don't have one because it's almost impossible to have one in my country.

If your card isn't supported by Paypal, I'd be very surprised if a merchant account would have supported it either (Paypal supports most cards from my experience as a seller). What kind of card is it? Was it just declined...?

I have my bank account linked to paypal - won't let me select the instant bank transfer option - only paypal funds or credit card... so it'll have to wait for now :)

If your card isn't supported by Paypal, I'd be very surprised if a merchant account would have supported it either (Paypal supports most cards from my experience as a seller). What kind of card is it? Was it just declined...?

It's called "Web Surfer", it's some how related to MasterCard as my bank told me, and there is MasterCard's logo on it. I usually use it to pay online without any problem.

Top Bottom