• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Problem with checkout

Carlos

When I entered my info, it showed an error saying "No customer could be found with that email address."

What am I doing wrong?

anotheralias

I didn't have a problem, but I didn't use the 'existing customer' form, since it was my first purchase.

(Mike - I did have to clear the form of an autofill but I assumed that was Norton doing it.)

Ahmed

I'm really upset.
I can't get a license as there is no way to pay other than PayPal, and I couldn't get through with my card. :mad:
Why isn't there any other way to pay besides PayPal? :confused:
I was expecting to put my hands on XF and start playing with, but that seems not gonna happen, yet. And it seems that I can't get any advantages of the discount of the first 24 hours sell. :(
Really disappointed and upset. And it hurts seeing each of you have one or more licenses. :confused:

I'm jealous. :confused:

anotheralias

I would look up the thread for you but I'm a little short on time right now - however, somewhere on here they explain that you don't need a Paypal account, it's just processed by Paypal.

Ahmed

I would look up the thread for you but I'm a little short on time right now - however, somewhere on here they explain that you don't need a Paypal account, it's just processed by Paypal.
Yes I know that, but I my card is not supported as it's not a credit card and I don't have one because it's almost impossible to have one in my country.

Can't you use the card through paypal?
I couldn't do that. :(

Ahmed

What happened when you tried to pay with your card? Paypal usually processes card payments for non-Paypal users just fine.
It seems that my card it's not supported by PayPaly although I almost use it for all of my online payments. I used to pay for my vB license and I use it to pay for my hosting and domain registrations, but it can't be used through PP.

brendanc

If people keep complaining about this, you can change the fieldnames (in the html) for "existing customer" to be something like ecustid and ecustpw so that their auto-fill programs don't recognize the fields.

Also, got my license :)