XF 1.2 Problem with automated email going to deleted user?

SW48

I have a problem with an ex user getting the automated emails eventhough the person was deleted and I can't find them by searching by username or email address?

If the user was deleted, the system doesn't even have the email address to send things to. The only reason I could see this happening is if the emails were stuck in a queue from before the delete.

What are the contents of the email?

If the user was deleted, the system doesn't even have the email address to send things to. The only reason I could see this happening is if the emails were stuck in a queue from before the delete.

What are the contents of the email?

I agree, that is why I was posting here because I have no idea how this is happening.

The email is from my site and is from an addon that once a week emails the top posts of the week. I have shut off the add on and will look for a new solution.

I agree, that is why I was posting here because I have no idea how this is happening.

The email is from my site and is from an addon that once a week emails the top posts of the week. I have shut off the add on and will look for a new solution.
Check and see if the add-on creates any DB entries with email address in it? Does it use a cache of some type?
What add-on is it?

Top Bottom