Fixed Problem viewing the site [RTL issue with G+1 button]

I'am not using any add=ons only Enhanced Search, and I have delete it but its still the same.

I have created a new style but still the same.

• Create New Style
  • Parent Style: (No Parent)
  • Title: macarabia Style

Style.webp

We still need to establish a cause.

Can you detail your server software. e.g. Apache, nginx, Lightspeed etc.

What version and what MySQL are you running? e.g. MySQL, Percona, MariaDB including version.

Do you have any sort of caching mechanisms? APC, Memcached, XCache etc.? Do you store templates in the file system? (it's an Admin option).

What version and what MySQL are you running? e.g. MySQL, Percona, MariaDB including version.

Thank you for your interest.

Information server.

MySQl.webp

Do you have any sort of caching mechanisms? APC, Memcached, XCache etc.? Do you store templates in the file system? (it's an Admin option).

The answer, no.

We are having the same problem mentioned in here.
It is only happening with RTL styles. LTR styles for the same site are being displayed without problems.
I tried disabling all add-ons and use only the default style, but that did not help much.
I was not able to reproduce the problem on Chris's site.

We are having the same problem mentioned in here.
It is only happening with RTL styles. LTR styles for the same site are being displayed without problems.
I tried disabling all add-ons and use only the default style, but that did not help much.
I was not able to reproduce the problem on Chris's site.
Can you answer these questions:

And also, what language specifically is it? Is it downloadable anywhere?

The only common factor here is the Arabic language.

Yet, it works fine on my server. Doesn't seem to be server software specific as macara runs Apache, I run nginx and jazz_aaf runs Litespeed.

What version of XenForo are you running @jazz_aaf?

macara is on 1.2 final.

@macara and @jazz_aaf can you both try turning responsive design off:

Admin CP > Appearance > Style Properties > Your Style > Responsive Design: Uncheck "Enable responsive design".

Does the issue still happen on some devices even with responsive design disabled?

And while you're at it...

upload_2013-8-5_15-2-24.webp

What settings do you have here?

Last edited:
Indeed. That was supposed to be more of a diagnostic step.

So to clarify, turning responsive off fixes the issue?

On the page where you switched off responsive what were the options on that page?

I can also confirm that turning the responsive design off fixes the problem at our testing site.

Here are the data for the responsive design:

image.webp

Those settings are the default settings.

The same settings that I have enabled on my site with Responsive enabled... Yet no one gets the issue on my site with that language installed.

Very odd.

Does it happen on every page? If so, it might be indicative of something on the page rather than the language per se.

The easiest thing to do might be to go to a page with no user content on it, like a help page. If it happens there (but not on Chris's site), then, err, yeah... not sure where to go from there. :)

Can everyone who turned off Responsive now turn it back on? :p

It's going to be very difficult to do any testing otherwise. I know it's frustrating, but it must also be frustrating for your users if the responsive design isn't working at all as it makes your site less user friendly on mobile devices.

And is anyone else willing to share their URLs for further testing?

Top Bottom