Problem upgrading XF 1.1 in mySQL

pichu69

Hello
I´m trying to update the new release and have the next error

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '949-3' for key 'definition_id_style_id'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2285
  5. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2189
  6. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2122
  7. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyDevelopmentXml() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportMasterData.php at line 45
  8. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportMasterData->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  9. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 232
  10. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/iphon250/public_html/install/index.php at line 18
Do you know whta is the problem?
How I can solved it?
Thank you so much

It looks to me like you may have some bad or left over data there and IDs have been reused. Try again a couple times, and I suspect it will move past the error.

YES!!!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I try 4 times to install and in de 4º it can pass the error (excuses for my english)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom