1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem upgrading XF 1.1 in mySQL

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by pichu69, Nov 25, 2011.

1. pichu69

pichu69 Member

Hello
    I´m trying to update the new release and have the next error

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '949-3' for key 'definition_id_style_id'
    1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2285
    5. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2189
    6. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2122
    7. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyDevelopmentXml() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportMasterData.php at line 45
    8. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportMasterData->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
    9. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 232
    10. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/iphon250/public_html/install/index.php at line 18
    Do you know whta is the problem?
    How I can solved it?
    Thank you so much

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It looks to me like you may have some bad or left over data there and IDs have been reused. Try again a couple times, and I suspect it will move past the error.

pichu69 likes this.
  3. pichu69

pichu69 Member

Thank you
    I´m trying to upload and install again, I hope it will solved the probelm

4. pichu69

pichu69 Member

Ups!!!
    No way!!!
    The same error!!!
    Please help!!!

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Same error, with the same ID?

If the ID is changing, if you refresh the page with that error a couple times, it should sort itself.

pichu69 likes this.
  6. pichu69

pichu69 Member

YES!!!!!!
    Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I try 4 times to install and in de 4º it can pass the error (excuses for my english)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike likes this.