XF 1.4 Problem loading page (terms page)

Hello, all is going good.

Just have this little niggle that I can not work out and cannot find via search.

When I tested registration and click terms link at registration prior to clicking the registration button, it takes me to /forums/help/terms which has this on the page.

termsandconditions.webp

I have cookies accepted, never had a problem. I checked my redirect in cPanel, no problem there.

redirect.webp

I cannot find help directory in my root directory so maybe that is it? I extracted the XenForo file to have a look in and there was no help directory in there as well so it apparently is normal.

helpterms.webp

You can also see that there is no error in the server error log.

servererrorlogs.webp

I have changed domains, so that is the only thing I can think of that could cause the problem. Everything else is 100% perfectly functional.

Change the "Terms and Rules URL" option to point to the default URL; I'm pretty sure you have to pointing to a custom URL which is actually the default URL and thus triggering a redirect loop.

Change the "Terms and Rules URL" option to point to the default URL; I'm pretty sure you have to pointing to a custom URL which is actually the default URL and thus triggering a redirect loop.

How strange, that fixed the problem. I never thought something as simple as two of the same url would cause the problem.

Top Bottom