1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Private Message Enhancments (starred)

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by FredC, Sep 25, 2010.

1. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

Im not sure how the Personal conversations work, ok well i know how they work just have yet to see them in action so this may be a stupid request. But id love the ability to mark important PM's (Check Mark, Star) Im sure this could be an easy hack but its standard email functionality.. So why not make it standard on xF Private Conversations?

Forsaken, OperaManiac and Enigma like this.
  2. Enigma

Enigma Well-Known Member

Not to hijack this thread, but in addition to starring, I'd love the ability to label/tag them too.

3. Grover

Grover Well-Known Member

Great idea, this marking. That's why I suggested this: http://xenforo.com/community/thread...ts-for-future-reference-bookmark-center.1472/

Please [Like] that and add your idea to it, so your suggestion can be incorporated in that :cool:.

4. The Sandman

The Sandman Well-Known Member

When you have a lot of them, nothing beats the ability to search through them by sender, recipient, and/or content. I have tens of thousands of them on TAZ, and the search mod rocks the casbah.

Forsaken, Abomination and Greg like this.
  5. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Implemented in v1.2.