1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pricing for SMF conversion

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Shawn Gossman, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Member

I am looking to possibly convert to XF 1.1.4 from SMF 2.0.4 and wondering how much this would cost me? Please reply or PM me with rates.

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I can do it. How big is your forum? Attachments? Avatars? You can PM me.

Shelley likes this.
  3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Hey Shawn, Are you the same Shawn owner of the Tornado sites? (I might be thinking of someone else). Anyhow welcome to xenforo. :)

4. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Member

Tornado sites? I run 2 SKYWARN forums and 1 social network for storm chasers, if that is what you mean? :) Thanks!

5. Shelley

Ah yeah that's the site. I wasn't sure whether it was the shawn i knew at Adminextra or not. *waves* :p Hope all is well with you haven't seen you around in a while. :)

6. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Member

:D yep, same ole Shawn! All is well with me :) Just working on opening my new business, a bicycle repair shop!

Shelley likes this.
  7. Shelley

Goodluck with your new business I'm sure it will do very well and your in good hands with Jake he'll have you all converted over in no time. :)