Preview Tooltip Text size/color

XBones

I have been trying to change the size of the font and the color of the font for the tooltip preview when hovering above a thread. For the life of me I can't figure out how to do it.

I am in > Style Property Groups > Overlays and Tooltips > Preview Tooltip. When I change the color of the border and width and radus it works fine. When I change the color of the text and the size nothing happens to the text inside the tooltip preview.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Not sure what area your specifically referring to but couldn't you add something like this in the EXTRA.CSS template? Adjusting the colour and size to your preference.

This is the area you mean? >> tooltip.webp

Code:
.xenTooltip {
    color: lime;
    font-size: 16px;}

I just tried doing it through style properties and it seemed to work for me.

Style Properties >> Overlays and tooltips >>Tool Tip and then adjust the Text colour and text size field to the value you want. Pending I understood the area you are wanting to adjust.

Actually that isn't the tooltip I am trying to change. I already figured out how to change the one you showed above.

Here is the one I am trying to change the font size/font/font color...

Screen Shot 2013-05-15 at 12.18.50 PM.webp

I did change the border color and border size but when I try to change the font and size in the same place nothing happens. Maybe i[m just not in the right place but have tried everything I can think of.

Not everything is covered in Style Properties.
I was able to change the font colour, underline, italic, etc. from the location you posted above, but not the font size.

You will likely need to use EXTRA.css for the font size.

Not everything is covered in Style Properties.
I was able to change the font colour, underline, italic, etc. from the location you posted above, but not the font size.
I can get it to change to underline, bold etc...but changing the font color doesn't seem to work. I even tried to change it to yellow to be sure it was or was not working...The underline worked but the font stayed the black color. Hmmmm.

Top Bottom