XF 2.0 A few customization questions - text size - share buttons - custom widget

Cg1644

Hey guys. If anyone can help me with these problems I would really appreciate it.

Is there a way to change the text size options in the drop down box in the BB Code Editor?

Can I add some "share this post" buttons in the message content box next to the like button?

I made a custom widget in sidebar and the posts all go to a certain room but the title of the widget is still going to the new posts page. Can I edit the title of the widget to go to the correct room?

Last edited:
Ok I will check there. Any chance you know what exactly I should put ino my robot.text file to disallow all private forums and other stuff that should be blocked?

I just moved my forum from vbulletin this week so not sure of where the problem is but I got an email with a whole mess of errors.

Googlebot for smartphones found an increase in authorization permission errors

Most of them lead to private rooms and members profiles. Not sure what to do about it.

If the content is private, guests won't be able to view it - that includes robots.

You can test it yourself logged out or in an incognito window.

Top Bottom