1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 A few customizations I need help on

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by toy4x4, Jul 10, 2013.

1. toy4x4

toy4x4 Member

All,

I'm new to XenForo so I hope I put this in the right place.

Here is the site I am working one: http://www.claremore.net/~hmsneo/index.php

I'm running

XenForo v1.1.5
    XenPorta 1.5.8
    XFR User albums 1.0.0 b7
    Blackend Style 1.2 beta 1a

What I am trying to do (and it's probably because I am new) that I need help with is:

1. Can you add another logo on the right side of the page with a link to a page I create. I looked at the Header Template but not sure that is where I need to make changes. So on the left of the page I want the HMSNEO logo and on the right of the page I want another "logo"

2. In the Blackend Style demo, there is a box that looks to be in the Ad_below_top_breadcrumb position that scrolls through some news. How is this done (might be a specific Blackend question for their discussion area)

3. Is there a way with XenPorta or another addon (paid or unpaid) that allows you to mark posts or threads in the forums so they show up as "Featured Posts". Best I can figure out with XenPorta is I can only add whole forums to show up on the portal and not just individual posts in any forum

Thanks!

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

1. Use the ad_header template and float the content right.

2. Ask the style author - there are various "ticker" scripts available, I personally use Google's.

3. Ask in the XenPorta thread - I don't use it.

3. toy4x4

toy4x4 Member

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.