• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Preview: Techy

Ferron

I'm working on a new design called Techy. Here's a preview:

iGVZ7ILc9Pigc.png

What do you think?

Looks great, I like the color combination and the navigation bar at the top there.

I like it... just out of interest is this planned as a premium or free style? Either way nice colour scheem and nice to see people being inventive with the layout.

Thanks, guys, I'm glad you like it. I'll be posting more screenshots as I get further into development.

And Cezz, it will be a premium theme.

Looks great, although I think having the navigation way up at the top might be a bit cumbersome - and where do you plan to put the sub-navigation links? :)

Looks great, although I think having the navigation way up at the top might be a bit cumbersome - and where do you plan to put the sub-navigation links? :)

I'm planning on having just the dropdown menus show for the navigation. And why do you think it would be cumbersome? Do you think it would be better lower on the page?

I'm planning on having just the dropdown menus show for the navigation. And why do you think it would be cumbersome? Do you think it would be better lower on the page?
It may work out fine, I'm just thinking that it may be awkward at first until users get used to it, because the primary navigation typically isn't way up at the top of the page.

That is most likely going to hamper the way people navigate the site. Everytime they wish to use What's New?, Mark all threads as read, or other links will require that they go to the dropdown.

this is a brilliant idea i luv when designer change the look of the style, not the colors only
i like where you place the alerts and member info
You may want to invest the space between header and navigation

Top Bottom