Premium Members BBcodes [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Spoiler tag works fine. Yep I installed both bbcode xml files.
So just to be sure, when you go to the bbcode manager and disable for example the premium bbcode, the problem doesn't happen anymore. If yes, the problem is coming from my bbcode formater, but I've checked it again and I don't see the problem. I will look at it again.

Oh I'm using XenForo 1.1.2 fyi

Can you try this test file, it's a simple php file to check that your server can accept __FUNCTION__ magic function. Launch the test file and you should see:
Code:
This function is: testMe_Child and was coming from this function: testMe

Attachments

The problem of Mythotical has been solved. The solution: don't wrap premium tag with... 'premium tags' ^^, otherwise the wrapper will make a loop withitself ;)

So that's a good news, I can now release my framework for bbcodes working with class.

This is the most frustrating modification I've ever installed. Your bb codes work then they break. All I do is deactivate then reactivate em and they work for awhile, then they break again. I wish I never installed it because I want it to work so bad.

I've asked for help before and you usually say later.
I reply to all your questions in the past. The posts are there to confirm it. You also contacted me once about that addon using pm. I also replied to you.

Do you have time today?
No and neither after.

You should change your way to talk with other developers. I guess the "help" you're talking about was about that post and the related pm you sent me. I've deliberately chosen not to reply. I think it's not correct to ask someone to code an existing addon. If the developer is busy at the moment, just wait a little, support him and don't stab him in his back. That's my personal point of view, I will not do any other comments about it.

I reply to all your questions in the past. The posts are there to confirm it. You also contacted me once about that addon using pm. I also replied to you.

No and neither after.

You should change your way to talk with other developers. I guess the "help" you're talking about was about that post and the related pm you sent me. I've deliberately chosen not to reply. I think it's not correct to ask someone to code an existing addon. If the developer is busy at the moment, just wait a little, support him and don't stab him in his back. That's my personal point of view, I will not do any other comments about it.
Alright.

Your BBCode Wrapper doesn't work. When you use it, it works for awhile at first then breaks. It causes whatever is inside to show up double. I thought it had something to do with this but it didn't. Might want to look into that.

Wrapper Bug confirmed - occurs when premium or private bbcodes (using wrapper option) contain others tags. Will look at it today.
Temp fix: don't use wrapper.

I've just had a look. Problem found. I still don't undersand why my wrapper function was so complicated whereas it could be much more simple.

That's the only problem I had with your addon. I should've reported it a long time ago but I thought I was doing something wrong which is what caused me to blow up in your thread so immaturely like that. Lol I'll try to control my temper in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom