Premium Members BBcodes [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should work with secondary groups too. I don't know what to reply, nobody reports this kind of problem before. BBcodes are parsed? Did you import BBcodes in the the Custom BBcodes Manager and activate them? Can't help you more now, I am really busy for the next weeks.

These bb codes doesn't hide stuff in mobile devices.
It does with a normal browser. If you have installed a third party application, read the bottom of the main page.

Edit:It seems I mix up the bottom of the main page with the stop autolinking patch.
Edit2: Back to normal (the instructions were also in the readme file)

So this hides attachment full images in full theme but NOT by design?

As in thats just an added plus?

And if it doesnt hide it in mobile theme its probably because the mobile theme attachment templates need to be reverted?

So this hides attachment full images in full theme but NOT by design?

As in thats just an added plus?

And if it doesnt hide it in mobile theme its probably because the mobile theme attachment templates need to be reverted?
I don't know, I don't use it. Ask the developer for this. But I also remember to have read a few posts here on how to hide attachments preview. It certainly just needs a conditional inside the good template.

Alright thanks.

So when I'm viewing my site on regular theme on a mobile device, everything is hidden inside premium bb codes unless its an attachment. That's by design because attachments are outside the bb code system. But when viewing the regular theme from a computer the attachments inside the premium bb code are hidden. That's also not by design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom