1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Prefixes permissions

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by sami simo, Dec 10, 2011.

1. sami simo

sami simo Well-Known Member

Only Administrator can edit prefixes threads in my forum, I want to give this privilege to moderators; and allow users to change their own prefixes.
    How can I do this?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The ability to edit thread titles is a moderator permission.

You can grant that to any user group or individual member, but it will apply to all threads in a specific forum or globally.

sami simo likes this.
  3. sami simo

Ok

Can you please, point me to the right option to check, to grant the ability to edit thread titles, I have spent half a day searching for something like this , without success.

4. Brogan

Forum Moderator Permissions: Manage (move, merge, etc.) thread by anyone

5. sami simo

Thank you
    but this will give also permissions to move and merge posts to all moderators and users, is this correct?

6. sami simo

Moderators have now permission to Manage (move, merge, etc.) thread by anyone, but still unable to edit thread titles. I should be missing something...

7. Brogan

8. sami simo

Fixed now, It seems I have to change the user primary group, adding the user to moderating group is not sufficient.

9. Brogan

10. sami simo