Fixed Prefix order when moving a thread

Razasharp

Seems to display in order created, rather than by order set/weight - I get confused every time as I'm expecting a certain order :p

This works correctly for me. Can you give specific steps to reproduce? (Preferably with a simplified test case.)

Note that if you have identical display orders, strictly speaking, the order will be undefined -- it could be displayed in either order.

Hi Mike

I have a number of prefixes inside a group (and I have a few groups), they weighted/ordered correctly (although some in a different group were not - but they are now). In the ACP, and when posting a thread they are ordered correctly, however when you click on a thread and go to 'move thread', after selecting a different forum the prefixes are ordered incorrectly. You have to select a different forum though - otherwise they will be ordered correctly (more than one forum can have these particular prefixes).

Let me know if you can't reproduce and I can get screen grabs or give you access.

This is a weird one. The JSON was in the correct order. It looks like the JS object ends up in the wrong order due to the numeric keys in use.

I've fixed this in 1.3 by simply using an array which maintains the order correctly. This does mean changing the keys of the output from that API call (hence, 1.3 only).

Glad you got it sorted Mike - and glad you were able to reproduce - was beginning to think I had Gremlins in the system :lol:

Top Bottom