Won't fix Prefix Issue

Sheldon

I have a ton of prefixes created, and just ran across this.

Say I have a prefix called "Bears", with an image, etc. Selecting the box for CSS using prefixBears
Screenshot_5.webp
Code:
.prefixBears {
    background: url("images/prefixes/CHI.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 / 36px auto transparent;
    border: 1px solid #535353;
    border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px;
    box-shadow: 0 0 1px #CCCCCC inset;
    display: inline-block;
    padding: 0 0 0 36px;
    text-indent: -3000em;  white-space: nowrap;
}

And I created one called "20", using the css class prefix20
Screenshot_4.webp
Here is my CSS
Code:
.prefix20 {
    background: url("images/prefixes/20.png") no-repeat scroll 0 -2px / 36px auto transparent;
    border: 1px solid #535353;
    border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px;
    box-shadow: 0 0 1px #CCCCCC inset;
    display: inline-block;
    padding: 0 0 0 36px;
    text-indent: -3000em;  
white-space: nowrap;
}

It throws a weird error, and looks like this:
Screenshot_3.webp

Now, I have 32 NFL teams, 125 NCAA teams, 28 NASCAR teams, and a few other prefixes total.

It looks like to me that with that for whatever reason, having a prefix called by a number, instead of prefixCar20 causes this issue.

*Note, I used these two because those are the ones getting overwritten and the display shown when choosing the "Bears" prefix. It shows in the prefix dropdown correctly, but once in the forum, it explodes.

Also, I can confirm...

Changing to prefix ---> prefixCar20 Corrects the issue, display of correct Bears prefix is right now.

This is sort of bad luck on your naming, but the prefix<num> classes are used elsewhere. We actually apply them to the whole list row to allow you to potentially change more output than just the prefix in special cases. (The class being "prefix<prefix id>".)

Top Bottom