Prefix Forum Listing

Prefix Forum Listing 1.2.5

No permission to download
I have some problems with this addon.

On a admin account I can only see one prefix. And not the others.
ScreenShot068.webp

And on a normal account I can see all of the prefixes but it counts 1 to many (FAQ prefix).
ScreenShot067.webp

Got a solution for this?

I got errors today from the server log
ErrorException: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - library/PrefixForumListing/Extend/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:37

Hello
Thank you for your addon.
I am facing two issues :

In admin, when setting 1 to "Do not show prefixes with less then X threads" all prefixes in thread are displayed (no filter)

Do you know anyway to fix this.

What is the CSS value to set in order to move the prefix bar down like :

index.webp

Fuhrmann, I have defined some custom prefixes. They're is an overlapping issue. It doesn't take the Margin Bottom preference in account.
1406015944.png

3919975916.png

Since there is sight of fuhrmann, I'm bumping this message up. Thanks in advance.

Fuhrmann updated Thread Prefix Listing with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.0

To upgrade just copy the new folder and overwrite the old folder and upgrade the add-on using the new .xml in the .zip file.

Fixes:

- "ErrorException: Array to string conversion" (PHP 5.4)
- In admin, when setting 1 to "Do not show prefixes with less then X threads" all prefixes in thread are displayed (no filter)
- Other bug fixes

New:
- an option "Select all" in the options when choosing the forums to show the prefix listing (admin template "option_list_option_multiple")
- you can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I got errors today from the server log
ErrorException: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - library/PrefixForumListing/Extend/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:37

I cant not reproduce this error!

Also it doesn't let you pick and choose which forums to show prefix list for…. You have to select them all.
Actually you can select the forums to display the prefixes. It has been so since the beginning.

Is there a way to not add to the counter for the threads that are locked?
Not for now...I may or not add this option later, but if I do, I will consider restructuring the add-on options

Good to see you back at coding :)
Thank you again for your tutorials, especially the one about the controller, datawriter & the database.

Thanks cclaerhout! Good to hear that my tutorials helped someone!
Actually more people than you think. Lawrence tutorial about addon is a good start, but yours is really the one that everybody should start with to understand in a very concrete way how XenForo works, and only then read the tutorial made by Lawrence.

So keep on going ! ;)

Top Bottom