Prefix Essentials [Deleted]

There seems to be an issue with prefixes that have many pages:
Code:
Exception: Slow query detected: 3.2026 seconds, /prefixess/other.197/?order=post_date&page=146 - library/SV/SlowQueryLogger/Profiler.php:165
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 11:55 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(319): SV_SlowQueryLogger_Profiler->queryEnd(9)
#1 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...', Array, 2)
#3 /public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(563): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...', 'thread_id')
#4 /public_html/library/SV/OptimizedListQueries/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(9): XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads(Array, Array)
#5 /public_html/library/PrefixEss/ControllerPublic/Prefix.php(63): SV_OptimizedListQueries_XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads(Array, Array)
#6 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(369): PrefixEss_ControllerPublic_Prefix->actionIndex()
#7 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(69) "https://forum.com/prefixess/other.197/?order=post_date&page=146"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["order"] => string(9) "post_date"
    ["page"] => string(3) "146"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I've seen slower responses for prefixes with over 300 pages.

We've started testing this on our development site and found that 'sticky' threads don't appear in the site-wide search. Can you confirm if this is expected behaviour?

How does this relate to prefix essentials?

I probably worded this badly, but when I have Prefix Essentials turned on I am able to enable the prefix search dropdown menus above the first category on the community page. Clicking a prefix here pulls up every prefix on the site across all forums. However, if a thread with a prefix is also sticky in a forum, it doesn’t show up in this search.

As Prefix Essentials is the add-on that enabled this search, I figure it is responsible for showing or not showing a thread if it is sticky. That said, it could be an interaction with another add-on so I am curious if this is the expected behaviour or not?

Eg. This forum on our site contains two 'sticky' threads with the 'Wiki' prefix. They are visible from within the forum and when clicking on the prefix to filter the forum, as shown here. However, when I use the link at the top of the community page (click here) I no longer see those threads that are 'sticky'. Now, it is most likely user error on my part, or an interaction with another add-on, but I just wanted to confirm if this is expected behaviour or not?

Last edited:
Top Bottom