So far this year, I've been doing some paid requests and a lot of the functionality that has been requested has been in the admin panel. I haven't wanted to release all the tools individually as a series of small add-ons but have instead decided to package them as the next installation of the Essentials (User/Moderator/Conversation) series. In addition, I have decided to include some of my older add-ons and even some features that I've seen suggested on XenForo.com that weren't not specifically sponsored for me to develop.
I wanted to get some thoughts, and maybe some suggestions on more features that can/should be included. I'm not sure how far away the release is.
Below are some of the features that are going to be included:
- Mass Conversation
- Same functionality as mass emailing except it creates a conversation with each user instead of sending an email (depending on user preferences, they'll get an email about the conversation).
- Search Management
- Search Filter
- Implements the same functionality from my search filter resource that stops a node's content form being searched.
- Gives the ability to remove specific threads from the search index instead of the entire node.
- Gives the ability to remove content types from the search index (can select to not have profile posts indexed for example).
- Search Filter
- Same Thread Feed
- Implements the functionality from my Same Thread Feed add-on.
- Gives the ability to select a feed by copying in the url that you want it to post to.
- Daily Statistics Email
- Sends an email to the administrators that are opted-in with the stats (admin.php?stats/daily) from the previous day.
- "Read More" - option to include a tynt like content-protector.