- Merge user accounts, their threads and posts and everything.
- Delete orphan threads and posts from database or within the forums. (Even current orphans in the database just lingering there.)
- Delete nodes and sub nodes, which actually deletes their threads and posts and not just making them orphans in the database. (Making user message counts proper at same time.)
- Locate and ability to mass delete duplicate threads and posts.
- Change post authors and thread starters in one mass select and click. Change time and dates as well. (I know there's already some resources for some of this, but it would be nice to have it all in one resource, for mass selection changes.)
- "In-house" user checks against known spam databases to see if any current registered users are spammers from the back-end, and ability to mass delete if needed.
- Whatever else, I could think of later.
I'm sure some will say, "just wait till XenForo 1.2 comes out." To which I'll reply, "Some just can't wait that long. lol!" Alot of these would have been nice in the core from get go though too.