Pre-sales questions

abdfahim

Dears,

I can't find some information needed to decide whether I should go to buy Xenforo or not. If anyone can help by answering or suggesting a link where I can find the answers, it'll be highly appreciated:

1) What is the pricing strategy of upgrading current version to future version? I mean if I buy current release, and then want to upgrade when v1.2 will be released, will it be free? Or I have to pay full price again? or something in between (discount)?

2) Is there anyway I can pay via moneybookers?

thanks,

Hi there. From what I understand you get 1 full year of updates and support. At the end of the year when your license expires, it costs $40 more for a new year of updates and support.

Dears,

I can't find some information needed to decide whether I should go to buy Xenforo or not. If anyone can help by answering or suggesting a link where I can find the answers, it'll be highly appreciated:

1) What is the pricing strategy of upgrading current version to future version? I mean if I buy current release, and then want to upgrade when v1.2 will be released, will it be free? Or I have to pay full price again? or something in between (discount)?

2) Is there anyway I can pay via moneybookers?

thanks,

Salaam Fahim,

1. The cost of license is $140. You get to download the current version plus any updates released for one year from the time of purchase. So for example if you purchase today on 9th July 2012, you will be able to download all updates released until 9th July 2013.

After 9th July 2013, you have to purchase an yearly extension in case you want to continue to download future versions. The extension is currently priced at $40. You still will be able to download all versions released during the time your license was active.

Also once purchased, even if you don't extend after your one year is over, you can still continue to run your site forever. Meaning license once purchased is valid lifetime.

2. Contact Ashley via the Contact Us form -> http://xenforo.com/contact

Hi there Abdullah. I just got the license myself. When you download the license you get an option. You can choose whatever major version, including archived versions to download. And on top of that you can choose the full download or just the upgrade files.

Top Bottom