Pre-Sales Question

ahsry86

1. Do you have add-ons which converts thread to blogpost

2. Do you have any add-ons which lets me upvote and downvote a thread?

3. Any deals based website using your CMS?

1. Do you have add-ons which converts thread to blogpost

2. Do you have any add-ons which lets me upvote and downvote a thread?

3. Any deals based website using your CMS?

#1: If you mean to export them to a blog - that would typically be the responsibility of the blog software to provide an add-on/plug-in to import it... not XenForo to export it to one. I haven't seen one in the resources but I haven't really looked. You can do a search in the resources to see if there is one. You can always request a DEV to code one at their going rate.

2. I'm not aware of one. There is one for rating posts - but an actual upvote/downvote and take action I don't think there is. I remember some requests for something like this.

#3: What exactly is a "deals based" website (and this isn't a CMS, it's a forum script - a little difference between the two). If you mean buy/sell/trade stuff - there are some sites that are using add-ons, and digitalpoint.com is using some custom written stuff.

@Tracy Perry Thanks. By exporting them to a blog i mean creating an instant blog from existing forum content without duplicate issue like the feature provided by aspplayground. By deals based websites i mean site forum like http://forums.techbargains.com/.
There are some portals (add-on) that will basically be somewhat like a CMS in that you can promote threads to it. xenPorta, Extra Portal are two that I can think of off the top of my head.
The site you pointed to (from my initial examination) is nothing but a forum and XenForo will that with no problems.
Some of the features that they have will require add-ons, some of which may not already exist for XenForo but you can submit a paid request for one in the appropriate forum here.

Top Bottom