pre-buying questions

FMCB2015

Hi all,

Good day,

I'm new here and just registered today to know more about how powerful XF compared to VB. I was thinking for long time to move on from vb since I have horrible time modifying and optimizing it, and the story as some of you may know last forever.

now kindly, I want to know some answers to my questions.

1- is it possible to pay for a new XF license using VISA card directly without 3rd party like paypal?

2- how about the paid add-ons that show on XF license page, if I didn't pay any of it at first, would I be able to buy them later?

3- how about language packs; are there other language packs other than English; Japanese and Arabic for example?

4- any idea if it is possible to move all vb4.x.x threads and forums to a new XF board?

I hope that is not too much to ask because I still have some questions to ask... but other questions at some level are minor...

Thanks,

Hi all,

Good day,

I'm new here and just registered today to know more about how powerful XF compared to VB. I was thinking for long time to move on from vb since I have horrible time modifying and optimizing it, and the story as some of you may know last forever.

now kindly, I want to know some answers to my questions.

1- is it possible to pay for a new XF license using VISA card directly without 3rd party like paypal?

2- how about the paid add-ons that show on XF license page, if I didn't pay any of it at first, would I be able to buy them later?

3- how about language packs; are there other language packs other than English; Japanese and Arabic for example?

4- any idea if it is possible to move all vb4.x.x threads and forums to a new XF board?

I hope that is not too much to ask because I still have some questions to ask... but other questions at some level are minor...

Thanks,

I'll answer the questions in order.

1. You should be able to use VISA via PayPal and there is no other method.
  2. Paid addons can be purchased after you bought the license, yes.
  3. Language packs are dependent on if anyone else decides to make them. There are plenty already avaliable.
  4. It's possible to move threads and such to a new XF board! Speak to @Slavik (he will do you a amazing quick service and a good deal!)

Top Bottom