XF 1.5 Posts awaiting moderation

kadona

I have a post awaiting moderation in the queue. I pressed the 'do nothing' button by mistake then I pressed the approve button, but it kept reverting to the 'do nothing' again. The little red flag that shows a post is awaiting approval remains in situ. I want to get rid of it but I cannot do so.

My question is:
How do I change from the 'do nothing' button to the approval button?

upload_2017-7-3_2-27-26.webp
upload_2017-7-3_2-28-6.webp

Last edited:
I'm not sure how you can press the do nothing button by mistake, as it is the default anyway.

Also "pressing" any of those buttons does nothing, as try themselves they have no acton, they merely select what happens when you press the Update moderation queue button

Can you tell me what to do to get rid of the red flag? I pressed the approve button but it goes straight back to the 'Do nothing' button and the flag stays.

Now I have two that I cannot delete or approve! On checking I found that
  • the member is registered and no longer gets moderated with normal posts.
  • that the same member has posted in 'my profile' (/Admin's profile) the two messages.
So is it something I have to do with the 'permissions or other' in Cpanel?

If so, please give me precise directions from start to finish with > to where I make the correction.

Thank you

Have you pressed the "Update Moderation Queue" button at the bottom of the queue page AFTER you chose the Approve option?

Yes. I press the "Update Moderation Queue" button and it immediately reverts back to the "Do Nothing" spot and the red flags at the top still remain as shown in screenshot. I can't get rid of them.

upload_2017-7-3_18-19-9.webp

I checked and saw that the first post was indeed in a member's Profile section.
I replied to it twice so the number jumped to three which means that my responses were being moderated.

If the requested action doesn't happen, I'd have to guess that an add-on may have interfered. Deleting doesn't work either?

As a test, I would check with all add-ons disabled. If that doesn't resolve it, then please submit a ticket from your customer area.

If the requested action doesn't happen, I'd have to guess that an add-on may have interfered. Deleting doesn't work either?

As a test, I would check with all add-ons disabled. If that doesn't resolve it, then please submit a ticket from your customer area.
  • I went back and tried deleting them, but same things happened - reverted to 'Do Nothing' as I was updating Mod. queue.
  • I disabled add ons but it made no difference. Same thing.
I will take you advice and put in a ticket. Thank you.

Top Bottom