Post your workspace!

My Old desk just colapsed so I was forced to either buy a new one or build one... I have this nice alcove I have always tried to fit my desks in and failed... well now it is a reality :D...

£44 in B'n'Q and this is the result... not perfect by any standards but it does me well :D.

vtu.jpg

David Thomas, you made my day!:cool: I see the bottle of lotion next to your monitor. :confused: LMFAO~!! :oops:
Hahaha, dry skin plagues me, and I don't know why. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :P

Glad to know I made someone's day. I can wait to be rid of the CRT and have two LCDs, though. Will save space and give me a larger desktop.

Hahaha, dry skin plagues me, and I don't know why. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :p

Glad to know I made someone's day. I can wait to be rid of the CRT and have two LCDs, though. Will save space and give me a larger desktop.

I get dry skin, a lot due to allergies however. I'm allergic to Jacarandas (Common tree in CA with evilly sadistic purple flowers) which flower half the year, then turn into a dust that gets blown around the state year round it seems. Becaue of this, touching a lost of surfaces make my fingers crack and peel sometimes and I have to use a medicated hand cream :(.

I still actually use the mouses... :-/ Guess I'm in the minority here.

I only used the mac mouse for a while on my old mac; I really prefer gaming mouses, because they usually allow you to hotkey things to the mouse. Being able to open up various things, or change music (With a hotkey program) made the use of my keyboard negligible in a lot of cases.

Just moved house, so built a new desk, as my glass one was irritating me. Not quite finished here, hence the modem and router not being seated properly. Still need to sort out cable management, one of those towers will disappear, and my MacBook will be sat in clamshell somewhere. And yes, that is WoW - but it's running on my girlfriend's laptop, so that's OK.

desk.webp
\

Just moved house, so built a new desk, as my glass one was irritating me. Not quite finished here, hence the modem and router not being seated properly. Still need to sort out cable management, one of those towers will disappear, and my MacBook will be sat in clamshell somewhere. And yes, that is WoW - but it's running on my girlfriend's laptop, so that's OK.

View attachment 1579\
love the Zurg toy..lol

Okay, my workspace and my home space are one in the same. And getting a picture from the angle *I* see it at, was real fun and games. Try taking a photo with the laptop balancing on your knees and not get flashback. Liz
workspace1.webp

Top Bottom