XF 1.5 Post time incorrect

Komori

A member of my forum pointed out that the times for thread/post were off. They were correct and I got the time set correctly on the server. The problem is, since the time correction, a fair number of post were made in the "future" by about 6 hours as far as the forum is concerned, and thus new post on effected thread can't be made. I get an error about not being able to insert a message in the middle of a discussion. Any ideas on how the resolve the incorrect times or do we wait 6 hours?

Yes, and I've resolved that issue. Any new thread shows the correct time, it's just "old" post that are not displaying properly and causing the issue I mention.

As stated above, other than manually editing the database, you will just have to wait for the actual time to catch up with the timestamps.

Well, that's not ideal. At least I know I wasn't missing anything, Thanks for the help you two. I'll just put up a notice since it's only 6ish hours with only a relatively small percent effected.

If the number of posts affected isn't very much, you could use this add-on by @Xon to manually change the dates/time to what they actually should be for the ones which are still incorrect.
I think you ment to link to this add-on. It is a bit buggy sometimes about the changing the post ordering changing due to a logic error I haven't yet fixed.

Top Bottom