Post thread to multiple forums

Trombones13

Is there currently a way to post a single thread in multiple forums without copying/pasting it into each subforum that I want it in? Ideally, I'd like a stickied thread in my Artist Discussion forum to post a recommended template for how to post them, so I'd like it to appear at the top of each of those second-level forums. If not, would there be another suitable option aside from adding a forum and pushing all of the genre-related forums down a level in the hierarchy into the new forum?

Thanks!

I think staff can make simlink style virtual threads that will ultimately point to a single thread and all the changes except title will be reflected every where. But I am not sure about it, I will have to verify it. :)

I am taking my word back! :)

It is true about forums in the form of "Link Forum" which can point to virtually any URL. I was confused with that option then I explored it in admin control panel. :)

Is there currently a way to post a single thread in multiple forums without copying/pasting it into each subforum that I want it in?
That sounds to me like the traditional "Announcement" type thread, with the option of being able to specify which forums it is displayed in.

Top Bottom