Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Ah! I wonder if the perms changed during my upgrade. Didn't even think of that!

edit: That was it! When I upgraded it changed the permissions to No. Sneaky addon!

Hello,

I have an error when i want to check my daily stats.

Fatal error: Class 'Dark_PostRating_StatsHandler' not found in /home/pir/www/library/XenForo/Model/Stats.php on line 162

I have installed post rating one time and when i install it i got an error, so i delete file.

It must have installed, and presumably in your list of add-ons. You should attempt to uninstall it from your add-on list.

Ok. My suggestion is this:

I assume you were e-mailed details when you purchased the add-on so I suggest revisiting them and reinstalling the add-on. If the add-on doesn't install then post the full error message here and Luke Foreman will help you debug it.

Once the add-on is installed successfully you will either be able to carry on using it or it should uninstall successfully and allow you to access Stats again.

What I miss in this addon is the ability to attribute points to a rating. It would make sense to have different points for trivial things vs major contributions / rule breaches.
For example: if you have a rating for flaming then that would warrant more negative points than bad spelling.
And conversely if you have a rating for 'major contribution' then that would warrant more positive points than 'funny'.

What I would also like to see is the ability to enter a custom message, similar to vbulletin reputation comments.

Hello,

I have an error when i want to check my daily stats.

I have installed post rating one time and when i install it i got an error, so i delete file.

Run the following queries on your database:

Code:
delete from xf_content_type where content_type = 'postrating';
delete from xf_content_type_field where content_type = 'postrating';
delete from xf_stats_daily where stats_type = 'postrating';

Is this dead now? All the image links are broken and the buy button website also seems down.

My server is down unfortunately (possible hardware failure), as it's a colocated box downtimes like this are a risk I have to take. If it is not up soon I will have to look into investing in a rented server for failover.

Maybe a: Resource Ratings addon could be considered ?
  • Installed
  • Tag Modification
  • Nominate for MOTM
  • Must have
  • Great Support
  • Big Board friendly
  • Favorite
  • etc.
  • etc.
Just being able to Tag things and have a list of my Tagged items would be helpful.
Kinda like a bookmarks of sort.

I've asked this before, but can't find an answer. Is there any way of importing ratings from the vb system we currently use?

Love this add on! Would really appreciate it though if users could click more than one rating at the same time. Since you provide so many different options it would make sense if you could agree + funny + love a single post. Or am I missing something and this is already implemented?

Top Bottom