Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Is it from not having any "neutral" ratings, or having them all removed?

Meh, it is.

I have no NEUTRAL ratings on my site. Created one, now the error goes away. I hope this will be edited as well. We have no use for the neutral rating.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I've fixed it in 1.1.4

How do I disable the "Ratings Received" under each person's name? It was just enabled in the latest version.

That's my bad, it must save the current values of style properties into addon files when exporting

You can find it here:
vk5j.png

I have reverted it to disabled by default as it should be for the next release

I now get an accurate count in posts, pop-up member card, profiles, and index side-bar.

I do NOT get an accurate count on the side-bar in Conversations. It seems to only count the likes total.

Anyone else reproduce this one?

I now get an accurate count in posts, pop-up member card, profiles, and index side-bar.

I do NOT get an accurate count on the side-bar in Conversations. It seems to only count the likes total.

Are you using any addons that affect conversations?

Are you using any addons that affect conversations?

Nice catch. Yes, we're using "Conversation manager". The free version, likely something with that and some template issue. Is there something that generally has to be replaced from the default likes count that I might be able to search for in the conversation template?

Dark, seems like the "First post only" option on each individual rating is not working correctly here on my end. I have a few ratings that I ticked that on, but it shows on every post within a thread.

I am converting from VB to Xenforo and our members have been using the plugin Like/Dislike/Thanks plugin for a long time now, is there a way we can transfer the statistics over into this plugin so our members dont lose years of their Likes/etc stats??

Little bug report for you...

When you click the button for a list of people you are following on your profile page they all have the same likes/dislikes as you do as can be seen here:

spout-png.235

Nice catch. Yes, we're using "Conversation manager". The free version, likely something with that and some template issue. Is there something that generally has to be replaced from the default likes count that I might be able to search for in the conversation template?

It's not template based, I'll have a fix out soon

Dark, seems like the "First post only" option on each individual rating is not working correctly here on my end. I have a few ratings that I ticked that on, but it shows on every post within a thread.

Will double check that

Little bug report for you...

When you click the button for a list of people you are following on your profile page they all have the same likes/dislikes as you do as can be seen here:

spout-png.235

Completely overlooked that in the latest round of integrations, will add support for it :)

I am converting from VB to Xenforo and our members have been using the plugin Like/Dislike/Thanks plugin for a long time now, is there a way we can transfer the statistics over into this plugin so our members dont lose years of their Likes/etc stats??

If you can provide an sql dump of your old and new post tables, your import log table, all postratings related tables and all your old ratings system tables (or just a complete old/new sql dump) I can do that for you :)

The message element count does seam to be off. It updates timely, but is off. I liked a post of a user that didn't have any past ratings. His profile now shows as having 1 like but under his avatar in a thread post is shows 2 likes.

The message element count does seam to be off. It updates timely, but is off. I liked a post of a user that didn't have any past ratings. His profile now shows as having 1 like but under his avatar in a thread post is shows 2 likes.

Is this on conversations, posts or both?

Most all of it is off. It looks like it's double counting since 1.4.

Forum sidebar: Ratings:51/0, Points:48

Thread post message: Message Count:3,278, Ratings Received:+51 / -0

Profile Post Ratings: Likes: 32, Dislikes: 0

Conversation post message bit: Ratings Received: +51 / -0

Here are my areas, with current counts:

Member Profile Page:
8GfDVL.png

Visitor Panel thingy:
TUavdu.png

Member Card:
4Y0l9G.png

Postbit:
wU78nx.png

Current Visitors:
mJeSDb.png

The only one off I can see is the one showing on the Member Profile Page.... Not sure why either, unless one was removed. Still, I figure with the recount option, it would have corrected.

What do you get on the sidebar in your conversation count? Is that accurate?

Yes, it has the 176 number. However, looking at the Profile Page icons, with the ratings.... the total + adds up to 169. So it seems accurate based on the icons ratings used. Now where the "176" comes into play, not sure.

Top Bottom