Not a bug  Post New thread

Mert

Within forumdisplay pages there are two breadcumb elements at top and bottom. At top New thread button is floating right of the breadcump. However the bottom display is different , i think they should have a unified look.

Attachments

• newthread-button-differences.webp
    newthread-button-differences.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 70
I'll probably move that bottom button, but it won't mirror the top - it's coincidental that it appears like that... difficult to explain, but when you see the templates it will make sense.

Personally I really like it that the button is on the end there, I wonder how it looks if it is in front of it all.

IMO it's better to have the top button under the breadcrumb, it's better to put where "Mark this forum read" is, I think it will look better there.
Just my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

From a usability aspect, its great, as if you have read through a long thread and want to jump back to the parent forum, or anywhere along the breadcrumb trail, this makes it easier (no scrolling)

IMO it's better to have the top button under the breadcrumb, it's better to put where "Mark this forum read" is, I think it will look better there.
Just my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

If we did this, I think the "Reply to thread" button would stand out more, which is probably a good thing.

Top Bottom