1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug Post New thread

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Mert, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Mert

Mert Well-Known Member

Within forumdisplay pages there are two breadcumb elements at top and bottom. At top New thread button is floating right of the breadcump. However the bottom display is different , i think they should have a unified look.

Attached Files:

wwed likes this.
  2. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

I'll probably move that bottom button, but it won't mirror the top - it's coincidental that it appears like that... difficult to explain, but when you see the templates it will make sense.
  3. Floris

Floris Guest

Personally I really like it that the button is on the end there, I wonder how it looks if it is in front of it all.
  4. Ahmed

Ahmed Well-Known Member

IMO it's better to have the top button under the breadcrumb, it's better to put where "Mark this forum read" is, I think it will look better there.
    Just my 2 cents. :rolleyes:
  5. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

6. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

They look pretty unified to me it's just that the Reply To X is there.
  7. welshstew

welshstew Active Member

From a usability aspect, its great, as if you have read through a long thread and want to jump back to the parent forum, or anywhere along the breadcrumb trail, this makes it easier (no scrolling)
  8. Enigma

Enigma Well-Known Member

If we did this, I think the "Reply to thread" button would stand out more, which is probably a good thing.