Lack of interest Post New Thread

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

anfimovir

Create a new topic, it does not fill the field "Title" and the message just click on "Create Thread".

The dialog box with an error, a screenshot:
bug_cr_t_1.webp

This window we close, then remains:
bug_cr_t_2.webp

But after filling the field "Title:" - and pressed the form filling, error: Please enter a valid title.
Does not automatically hides, although the field is filled, screenshot:
bug_cr_t_3.webp

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sorry, forgot to explain, it seems to me that after filling the field "Title:" - error should immediately go into hiding.

In my eyes, that's not a bug.
If it would go like you say, code should be added. And if new code should be added, well, then it's a suggestion ;)

In my eyes, that's not a bug.
If it would go like you say, code should be added. And if new code should be added, well, then it's a suggestion ;)
Maybe you're right :) Just remember that in the "Personal Details" - these errors disappear immediately after correctly filling in as an example of "Home page".

Maybe you're right :) Just remember that in the "Personal Details" - these errors disappear immediately after correctly filling in as an example of "Home page".
Ah, didn't knew that.
Well, the descision is up to Mike or Kier.

Top Bottom